Foundation paper pieced Indiana block. This is a scrap friendly quilt block. Use the same color for the state design, or mix it up and for got the scrappy look. Use the finished block to make into a mini quilt. Use multiple blocks to make in to a larger quilt. Or use it to make a pillow. Whatever way it is displayed will make a beautiful addition to your home.
- Skill level: Confident moderate. Having foundation paper piecing knowledge is a plus.
- Requires a sewing machine.
- 100% original pattern.
- Includes instructions for a 12"x16" block, 6"x8"block and pillows from each size.
- Pattern Pieces included.
- All AddyLou patterns assume yardage to be 42″ wide and seam allowances to be a ¼”
- WOF = width of fabric
- This is a downloadable PDF to be delivered after check out.
- Make sure to print at 100%
**Items from this pattern may not be produced for commercial resale. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in any form with out the express written consent of the author.